Board index Sneaky Ninja The Ninja's Den Welcome to the Ninja's Den!

Welcome to the Ninja's Den!

All discussion about Sneaky Ninja and various related sneaky matters

Post Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:43 pm
SullyTheStrange User avatar
Ninja Grandmaster

Hey everyone! I'm Sully from Starfall Studios, and I'm here to be your humble forum overlord! Forums are all nice and cool, as long as the people posting there are all nice and cool, so as overlord it is my duty to lay down some laws to keep things civil around here. We don't want it to be too strict, but at the same time, it's very important to us to make sure this stays a nice place to hang out and talk without your usual unwanted forum creatures lurking about. So here's some short and sweet rules for your eyes to eat!

Forum Rules:

• BE NICE! We're all friends here, so no antagonizing of any kind will be tolerated
  • NO TROLLING! A lot of forums have rules against trolling, but people can still get away with it by walking the line and playing innocent. We happen to have quite the distaste for trolls, so that won't happen here
  • KEEP IT PG! We're trying to run a kid-friendly place here, so as a general rule, keep everything PG from language to subject matter
  • NOTHING ILLEGAL! Because illegal is bad, stay in school kids 8-)
  • NO ADVERTISING! Spam is annoying, and we don't like annoying things!

And that's it! Simple enough right? As long as everyone follows these rules, we'll all get along and the ninja moderators lurking in the shadows will have no reason to make you... "disappear."

Happy posting, I'll see you around the boards!

Return to The Ninja's Den