Board index Sneaky Ninja The Ninja's Den Attention Kickstarter Backers! (How to get the secret board)

Attention Kickstarter Backers! (How to get the secret board)

All discussion about Sneaky Ninja and various related sneaky matters

SullyTheStrange User avatar
Ninja Grandmaster

Anyone who backed the Kickstarter and received the $15 reward tier or higher has access to the secret development blog right here on these forums! Once you've made your account, send an email to contact@starfallstudios.net (or message me right here!) with your username and the name you used to back the Kickstarter so we can grant you your top secret clearance!

Rugate Grasshopper

I actually wasn't aware of this back then. Can I still claim this reward btw?

SullyTheStrange User avatar
Ninja Grandmaster

Rugate wrote:
I actually wasn't aware of this back then. Can I still claim this reward btw?

Hi Rugate, you certainly can claim it! Unfortunately, I'm a little ashamed to say, I stopped doing updates there quite a while ago... It was more practical of an idea when there were three of us working on the game, but after it was just me doing everything including updating every social media page and miscellaneous sites by myself, I had to trim some of it off to keep it manageable. I'd be happy to let you in if you still want though, just let me know the name you used to back the Kickstarter (in a private message if you prefer).

Return to The Ninja's Den