How To Turn Yourself into an Egg Ninja!
Now you too can become an adorable little egg ninja! There are a few ways to go about it, so let’s start with the easiest way. We’ve whipped up a handful of ninja templates that you can use as a foundation for your own character to make things as simple as possible — but don’t worry, if you’d rather create one totally unique, you still can! The templates are just for convenience if you want to use them.
So, for example, you could say “I want the clothes of 12 in blue with the hat of 9 and the face of 13!” See? Couldn’t be any easier to make your very own ninja! But if you want to go more in-depth, you’re free to do so. You can be as specific as you want, and you can send pictures for reference too.
Again, the templates are totally optional — if you want to craft your own look from scratch, that’s great!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Send an email to email@example.com with “Become a Ninja” in the title
- Include the name you used to back the Kickstarter (unless you preordered here on the website!)
- Include your new ninja’s name you want them to have in the game
- Go crazy with as much detail about your desired appearance as you want! It works best if you send pictures so we know exactly what you’re talking about. Specify the clothes, the colors, the hat, the eyes, the facial hair, anything you want!
- *NEW* Pick your character’s voice and write some dialogue! Details in this Kickstarter update.
We’ve only got four rules:
- It should fit with the oriental theme so your ninja doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb
- No copyrighted materials (don’t tell us to make you a Mario ninja!)
- It has to be appropriate for kids to make it into the game
- It can’t be too similar to our main characters (1-4 in the above picture)
Other than that, go crazy! We look forward to seeing your ideas!