Board index Sneaky Ninja Sneaky Ninja Beta Feedback A bit more footage, no commentary this time :/

A bit more footage, no commentary this time :/

The place to let us know what you love and what you hate about the beta!

Cloo Grasshopper

I did manage to record a bit more footage the other night, but I was trying to entertain a child so there is no commentary and the gameplay might look like I'm pointing out random things. I was truly just trying to explain to her what everything was. Did see a couple of bugs, but can't remember exactly what they are. I'm sure you'll see them. I will start the upload tomorrow morning and hopefully it'll have finished uploading by the time I get home. We'll just have to wait and see!

Also, about how long do you think the final game might be for a casual run? I'm quite interested in that. I also might consider speedrunning this too, so it helps to know.
-M.E.

StarfallSully User avatar
Ninja Grandmaster

Cool, I'll check it out when it's up, thanks!

The length will depend on a bunch of factors, not only player skill but things like difficulty mode. I'm not sure which difficulty speedrunners would gravitate to -- go easy just to run past everything, or go hard for the challenge and actually having to play it as a stealth game? But anyway, right now I'd make an educated guess (since the full game isn't complete yet) that it would take about 2-3 hours for a good speedrunner (plus or minus maybe half an hour depending on difficulty mode), and 10-15 for a regular casual player. Basically just saying random numbers though, I'll find out when the game's done! I'll be interested to see how my own times compare to any speedrunners out there. :)

Cloo Grasshopper

Here it is! I forgot to upload it yesterday morning, but it's here now. No commentary because I was taking care of a child, but otherwise it should be fine.

https://youtu.be/vw54Q3tLkXU
-M.E.

Ninja Grandmaster

Thanks! Just watched through it, saw a few small issues and some other stuff we've seen before. What did said child think about the game? :)

Cloo Grasshopper

She got bored of the game, but that's because she's like three (I think). She likes fast-paced stuff so this really wasn't her speed, almost on a literal level.
-M.E.

Ninja Grandmaster

Fair enough! I do like to say Sneaky Ninja is made for everyone, but that usually has a lower limit of somewhere around 5-6 years old. It's rare for a kid much younger than that to care about sneaking!

Return to Sneaky Ninja Beta Feedback